Friday, September 19, 2014

Don't worry-it's coming! Sept 16 & 19

Dear kids and parents,
  I am having some technically difficulty getting my notebook photos to load at school, so I have to update my blog from home.  I will get the notebook work from the 16th and 19th up on the blog sometime tonight.  Overall, the kids are doing great!!  We are still working on getting down the procedures so that we can move along more efficiently but that will come in time.  We are learning together as both the students and I are new to middle school.  I am very proud of what they have already accomplished!!  It will be helpful for students to have glue, tape, or a mini stapler in their pencil pouch that they keep in their binder to help with attaching handouts into the science notebooks.  Also having a few colored pencils or colored pens on hands helps too!  I am sorry if you didn't have these supplies on the school supply list, English and I didn't communicate about sharing the classroom supplies since I was hired over the summer.  Thanks for all you are doing to support yourself or your students learning, I appreciate you and the time you are applying towards your education!

Sincerely,
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment